Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Guys Try Fake Eyelashes for the first time!

 Yes, that's right. 
This is a video about 
guys trying on fake lashes for the first time.

This is REALLLLLLLLLY hilarious!
Stumbled upon this gem through social media, and being a lash tech, I definitely enjoyed this. Enjoyed this a little too much. So much in fact, that I felt that I needed to share it with my bloggers! 

If men believe this is hard, imagine eyelash extensions. 
I think this video makes us feel, as techs, a little more human (and as a woman) and appreciated for the fact that strips are a pain in the butt. But being a technician for eyelash extensions is a whole other ballgame that would blow there minds. haha :) 

 Please Note: This is mildly inappropriate.
 
My favorite line is,
"My eyes are really glues shut right now."

Hope you all enjoy the laugh as much as we did! 
You can find them through youtube and facebook through BuzzFeed.

xoxo - Urban Lash Staff 

No comments:

Post a Comment